Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

The missus managed to burn a pan of popcorn this morning. The whole house smells of it. I tried to clean the pan and now I smell of it. The dogs smell of it. The cat smells of it.
It's one of my most hated smells.
First the cats, now this? Take the fuckin hint.

The missus managed to burn a pan of popcorn this morning. The whole house smells of it. I tried to clean the pan and now I smell of it. The dogs smell of it. The cat smells of it.
It's one of my most hated smells.
Ok, I have a relative that does this

WHy are these people not using microwaves to make popcorn?

I can’t cook them I the microwave without burning them. It’s still the old fashioned pot for me.

Sorry, Johnny
I sent someone a Christmas present that I was really excited about, and it got lost by An Post

I know it's a sickener
It's doubly annoying because I had it on the watch list for ages trying to justify buying it, then decided to spend all that money on such a silly thing as treat for myself. The lesson here is I don't deserve nice things.

Taxi driver. Chatted about the elections. Started out on the same page, but by the end he was like "Sure the IRA weren't so bad though", soon followed by "You can't say anything these days, too many snowflakes" and finally "Now are we ready for our Irish Brexit or not"

I thought that was an avenue best avoided, but I also got the impression he was trying to wind me up. Unlucky for me, I've gotten more confrontational and bloshy with age, but the tiredness this morning meant I just looked at my phone and made a "peh" sound. We'll never know. He had pure madcap energy, it could have been anything.

Unfortunately for the seller,its up to them to make good.

What was the record?

So it seems the first thing to do is open an "item not received " dispute on paypal?

The seller seems genuine and is all apologies. He says he's been selling on Discogs for 15 years and only had one item get lost in the post

until now

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • chris d
  • T
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back