Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

Yeah, neutral response is that we ran out of road. Seems to apply to everyone, regardless of circumstances. Then we move on to talking about travel stories and cultural tastes. App dating has a weird dynamic and you know pretty early if there's a spark.
Countless times I'd be messaging someone and getting on real well then turn up on the date and there'd be absolutely nothing there. I'd sit through two drinks out of politeness then go to the pub and get wrecked. Don't miss it.

Countless times I'd be messaging someone and getting on real well then turn up on the date and there'd be absolutely nothing there. I'd sit through two drinks out of politeness then go to the pub and get wrecked. Don't miss it.
I enjoy the chats and the anticipation pre-date but agree on the let down of feeling like you're out with a colleague, struggling to kick it into second gear.

What bugs me is the chats that are trucking along but just stop or fade out for no apparent reason. New approach is to match, brief chat then propose a casual meet. Weeds out the penpals.

Last weekend's meet got delayed 7 days, for those keeping score, only after I got my earlobes shaved and bought new strides (to keep this on topic - really should be in the Dating Apps thread...)

When are they reopening the barbers???

nintchdbpict000004889665.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back