Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (1 Viewer)

You need a song now too??
That seems like a lot of pressure. Do you pick a song that you honestly think reflects you or what you want people to think you’re like?

Met my ex on Tinder and he was nice but the person I matched with before that showed up at work, hit on my friend and then sent her a dick pic (possibly from our toilets, can’t really remember now).
I mean I didn’t want the dick pic anyway, but it’s still a bit insulting.

You need a song now too??
That seems like a lot of pressure. Do you pick a song that you honestly think reflects you or what you want people to think you’re like?

Met my ex on Tinder and he was nice but the person I matched with before that showed up at work, hit on my friend and then sent her a dick pic (possibly from our toilets, can’t really remember now).
I mean I didn’t want the dick pic anyway, but it’s still a bit insulting.
What a fucking awful thing to do

And what a great story to have

I probably should I mentioned I was working in the pub at the time.

I probably should I mentioned I was working in the pub at the time.
Toxic masculinity in the workplace.

Again, I'm sorry this happened
But I feel kinda good knowing this level of pathetic cliche is my competition on the apps.
Like I'm no prize, but I am not this guy.

Last edited:
We had some girls working there in the past, but it might have been 🤐

Is that movie based on the book "Perfume"?

Just read that last autumn. Scary but great. Would love to see it as a movie.

It's really quite good

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's also a modern TV series that leans heavily on the book and a bit on the movie

When you meet, get there early so you already have a drink. That way, you can offer to get them one when they arrive. After that first drink, you are free and clear to leave since you bought the first found. If you make it through the first drink, and it's going well allow them you buy you one in return. Before a third drink is mentioned, make up in your mind if you even want it. If it's going really well, stay. If it's okay, decline the third drink and make another date to meet so you can gauge it over the next few days. Sometimes people are slow burners or make bad first impressions. If horrible, run and/or laugh. You now have another story to tell.
Did this. Made it to a fourth drink before we realised we were the only non-staff members left and they were closed. Hug, digits, goodbye. Follow up coffee yesterday. Amazing woman. Changing my anthem to that Katy Perry song. Thanks @Jill Hives

Did this. Made it to a fourth drink before we realised we were the only non-staff members left and they were closed. Hug, digits, goodbye. Follow up coffee yesterday. Amazing woman. Changing my anthem to that Katy Perry song. Thanks @Jill Hives
Nice one! Also unless you play with baby animals for a living, I don't know how you can work 80+ hours a week.

There's also a modern TV series that leans heavily on the book and a bit on the movie

The first few seconds of that clip will give me nightmares for life. Cheers for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back