Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

I mean the real truth is I read the comic at the time and freaked out a bit and the girlfriend had to reassure me (more emotional labour) that i'm not like that and she has too much self-respect to be putting up with that kind of shit. Masculinity, so fragile.

To put it in modern parlance, that comic is gaslighting me.

I mean the real truth is I read the comic at the time and freaked out a bit and the girlfriend had to reassure me (more emotional labour) that i'm not like that and she has too much self-respect to be putting up with that kind of shit. Masculinity, so fragile.

To put it in modern parlance, that comic is gaslighting me.

what in particular freaked you out?

Nothing in particular, the message that i'm making someone else do all the mental work in general.

Love 2 read about how women ARE secretly meeting up to bitch about men behind their backs.

Dude, c'mon.
They tell each other everything. It was ever thus.
If you tell your gf about a spot on your mickey, her friends will soon know about the spot on your mickey.
They crowdsource all information. It's how they do.

Yeah maybe, but we have the #actuallyallmen whatsapp group so it evens out.
I don't necessarily mean it as a bad thing

Women are just generally more focused on their relationships and prioritise them more than men often do.
If there’s something going on in their primary relationship, it can tend to occupy their thoughts more, and they want to sound it out with their social circle.
Pretty soon everyone’s sharing their experience with various spots on various mickeys.

Men, generally, are more focused on the two feet in front of their face.
Maybe that mickey spot will just go away on its own, right?
Yeah, let’s try that. Indefinitely.

Not only do girls talk about EVERYTHING they don't seem to care who is in the room while they do it. The awkwardness of "dating" within a small scene. I know who among my mates has a large or a small penis, who likes to have a finger up their arse while getting a blowie, who likes S&M and so on.

Not only do girls talk about EVERYTHING they don't seem to care who is in the room while they do it. The awkwardness of "dating" within a small scene. I know who among my mates has a large or a small penis, who likes to have a finger up their arse while getting a blowie, who likes S&M and so on.
The hive mind knows all

Last edited:
I read a post where someone said they saw John (Cougar) Mellencamp at a gig in the 90s where in the middle of Jack and Diane he did an earnest, and awful white guy rap bit. I'm still cringing at the thought and I wasn't even there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back