General election 2020 (2 Viewers)

Pete, you know I'm the same - more than happy to personally pay more tax.

What I'm saying is it's unrealistic to expect any government to fix every problem we have so that 67-year-olds can get the state pension. Pensionable ages are increasing almost everywhere in the western world, because of demographic change. If countries that are far better-run than ours can't avoid it, what makes us think we can?

We could just do what the French do, and tell every neoliberal austerity monger to get fucked any time they try to raise the pension age. I'd be up for that.

Got to be careful. I was talking to my brother in the street and a td on his canvass stopped us.

One of his canvassers had his phone out to take a picture of us.

I now have to stalk the td's social media to ensure a photo of me does not come up on it

Ah, you got littered by that too. That rubbish earlier this evening, and SF knocking at the door on thurs has been it. Not really kicked off with canvassing here at all.

17 billionaires eh?

VoxPop of young/new voters on RTE this morning
It'd put the fear of fuck into you - very few registered or with issues that concern them
Out drinking and riding no doubt - and fair play to them- but these are the voters we need to change stuff, and they don't seem very engaged

: (

All off listening to Versatile instead of Kneecap

Paschal kind of leaning into his Callan's Kicks persona here as best boy in class

There isn't a granny from Blackhorse Ave to Fairview Park that doesn't love a very good boy with good manners

View attachment 13375

ETA - Marks of 10/10 for fixing the road

The Paris Opera Ballet strikers putting on a show on the streets was the highlight of last year tbh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back