David Keenan (1 Viewer)

I dunno..this could have been in the "I hate this guy" thread. Not sure if he warrants a whole thread to himself

There are subtle rules of decorum that should be observed when talking shite about people online

He walked by me at All Together Now, in full David Keenan gear. That's all I got.

His music is not for me.

But then neither was the previous generation of Irish acoustic David's and Damien's that the Americans love so much.

Last edited:
Seriously though, whatever about his music, his ability to do that freebird performance and not die of embarrassment is quite the skill.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Because he’s a cunt, that’s why

But man, you shoulda been there lastnight, he did this except the exact same people (possibly all from bimm) joined him on stage and they had like confetti coming from the roof* during this it was amazing.

I might have not been at this and seen it on insta

Seriously though, whatever about his music, his ability to do that freebird performance and not die of embarrassment is quite the skill.
I just realised you meant "freebird performance" as in a performance in the shop, not a painfully earnest acoustic cover of Lynrd Skynrd. I had a mega cringe for nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back