Major Pleasures (2 Viewers)

I like travelling alone for work. Having a job and a responsibility keeps me out of trouble.
I did a bit of travel out foreign for work a few years back and it was great at first, but the novelty soon wore off... started even before the end of the first trip. Too lonely :confused:. I think I need people to share the experience with. Also the fact that I was getting to go to some amazing places but not actually having any free time to see them properly didn’t help.

Last I heard (watching his more recent work) he's not longer got a girlfriend, she's now his wife and they have a silly small dog of some sort.

I knew it was too late!

Seen him a few times and he does a great show.
Have had lots of recommendations about his new special. Gotta get on that.

giving a black woman stick for referring or being referred to as a queen
This is ludicrous. I literally wrote about being nuanced about the thing and you're taking the worst faith reading possible. If nothing else Beyonce has like a gazillion white fans who call her queen.

how many thumped cancellations have there been?
No way of knowing
Those responsible for cancelling the people who were originally cancelled, have since been cancelled themselves.

---------------------------
ETA
I think Bey's royal status is in keeping with the tradition of the ones from Coming To America and Black Panther
Fairly sure that's canon

You can't cancel me, one day we'll form a posters union and get the fair and equitable treatment we deserve

Fs3hBuC.jpg

This is ludicrous. I literally wrote about being nuanced about the thing and you're taking the worst faith reading possible. If nothing else Beyonce has like a gazillion white fans who call her queen.
hahahaha

I’m just saying to be be aware of such comparisons when making criticisms related to it

White man gets mansplained to about racism by another white man.

That's it, i'm off to Spiked.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back