Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Posting a cassette to america today,the jiffy bag it was in was too small. They now have to place these big stickers of declaration etc on apparently to speed things up. Had to enter address to and from onto the computer along with details of what was being sent. Then because it was too small had to put it in a huge plastic envelope,and then the stickers on that.
Staff reckoned it's just the start. They said anpost wants customers to do it online at home. From what I can see anpost are going to make a lot of money from people fucking up on the right price of sending things.
All the potential to escalate to a major complaint.

When you vaguely follow someone on Twitter, have a quick look at their timeline to check they're not a Nazi or something and that fucking ACTIVATES THE ALGORITHM where Twitter constantly tells you everything they ever tweet ever and before you know it it's sending notifications to your phone about them.

That's my minor complaint.

Invest in the biggest bucket you can find and every few months lift the manhole cover and fuck as much water as you can in one go down it.
I have a rain barrel here that I was using. I thought the problems had gone away after getting the broken pipe fixed..but no. Might have a poke around at lunchtime. The joys of working from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back