Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

It's possible to think that, but considering the shite the cops were coming out with about him during that case a few years back, it really does bang of stitch up too.
Honestly I wouldn't be the least bit surprised at all if it was actually a West Cork guard that had murdered her.

I don't really have an opinion on his involvement. There was an RTE documentary on the case in the last year or two and it gave (me, at least) the impression that the only thing to link him to the murder was that he and his mrs were the first at the scene of the crime the next day when he guards were there investigating. That, and some fairly thin circumstantial evidence and a fair bit of evidence that the guards were not entirely professional about it. I dunno.

I don't really have an opinion on his involvement. There was an RTE documentary on the case in the last year or two and it gave (me, at least) the impression that the only thing to link him to the murder was that he and his mrs were the first at the scene of the crime the next day when he guards were there investigating. That, and some fairly thin circumstantial evidence and a fair bit of evidence that the guards were not entirely professional about it. I dunno.

Yeah that's pretty much what I think about too, I've no idea what evidence if any actually puts him there but from what I've read the whole thing is extremely circumstantial

mate of mine whose Dad deals cattle all over Cork and Kerry was told on more than one occasion from locals down around the Schull area, the lad that murdered her was a garda from the area - was a having an affair with her but who has since died many years ago. so there.

i, on the other hand, reckon he's guilty.

He's a serial domestic abuser and he lied about a bunch of shit and he had wounds on his body after the murder. The cops are so monumentally clueless that they didn't know where to even begin with this thing. Any cop fuckwittery or malfeasance is ancillary (and boilerplate with the gards anyways) and doesn't take away - for me - that this lunatic fantastist murdered this lovely lady. Fuck Ian Bailey and fuck the west Cork Gards. I hope the French throw him in a deep hole.

I live near work and my cinema.

At 12:15, I booked a Jumanji cinema ticket, went home, put a chicken thigh on a cold pan and a medium heat at 12:23
Biked over to cinema, went to 12:30 Star Wars instead, watched Tenet prologue, left right after
At 12:50, biked home to perfectly cooked chicken thigh, which I packed and ate at my desk

A perfectly choreographed lunch hour.
Will prolly do fuck all for the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • rettucs
  • Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back