Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I got a new smart HD TV. As I went i plug in my DVD player with my scart leads I realised I have accidentally rendered my DVD collection useless

Looks like I need to buy a new player..or just admit the format is dead

I got a new smart HD TV. As I went i plug in my DVD player with my scart leads I realised I have accidentally rendered my DVD collection useless

Looks like I need to buy a new player..or just admit the format is dead
You can get scart - HDMI converters. Or buy a Blu-ray player. Or an Xbox One (for 4K Blu-ray).

Amazon product ASIN B01CN58B5A

The new Wonder Woman film is set in 1984*. It's like they're trolling me.

*cinema 1984, not real 1984

You're much better off buying bluray/dvd player though, Scart converted to HDMI will probably look terrible. A bluray player should upscale your dvds to look as best as possible on the new telly

Amazon product ASIN B00TWW583Q
I'm sure they turn up frequenty for even less than that, or nab one for next to nothing off adverts.

You're much better off buying bluray/dvd player though, Scart converted to HDMI will probably look terrible. A bluray player should upscale your dvds to look as best as possible on the new telly

Amazon product ASIN B00TWW583Q
I'm sure they turn up frequenty for even less than that, or nab one for next to nothing off adverts.
thanks. this sounds like the way to go

Sound boss is leaving. Still no idea who replacement boss is but they'll have a lot to live up to. Genuinely bummed.

I have really, really bad dentist phobia and have to go tomorrow because I chipped a tooth. So now I'm having nightmares! WAHEY

Sound boss is leaving. Still no idea who replacement boss is but they'll have a lot to live up to. Genuinely bummed.
Yeah my current manager is the best boss ever, is looking to relocate and is apparently top of the transfer list. I think I might cry when she leaves. Partly coz I'll undoubtedly have a lot more work while a replacement beds in but mostly because said replacement whomever that will be is guaranteed not to be as sound.

Scouring daft and there's some weird shit out there.One Ad mentioned it was only for students/night workers as the occupants kept weird hours.Bang of coke dealer off that.Ive also come across a few (non owner occupied) offering Mon_Fri only.If theyre not just total pricks for doing so,I can only assume they're sex people and they wanna bone up a storm on every available surface all weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back