Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

Bought item on eBay.
Seller shipped wrong item.
Contacted seller, no reply.
Contacted EBay>
Contacted PayPal>
Opened dispute.>
Resolution: I have to return the item via registered post at my own expense and The return address PO Box is about 5 mins from my house. Raging. Cunts

Bought a new phone off a third party seller on Amazon.

They say they've shipped it (estimated delivery date today-9th) just got a mail from Amazon saying that the seller is no longer active on the marketplace. This could be an annoying few days waiting to see if it arrives

Bought a new phone off a third party seller on Amazon.

They say they've shipped it (estimated delivery date today-9th) just got a mail from Amazon saying that the seller is no longer active on the marketplace. This could be an annoying few days waiting to see if it arrives

Oh dear, I've just been reading the customer feedback reviews for the seller.

Shit.

At least the people giving out have been saying that Amazon are standing over the sale and giving the money back.

They did.
They basically said ‘you will get your refund upon the seller receiving the returned item’.
And ‘the buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.’ CUNTS

Are they going to refund the postage you have to pay too?
Now the dilemma of paying to have it signed for

Are they going to refund the postage you have to pay too?
Now the dilemma of paying to have it signed for

No, they are not. That is my point.

Edit: it didn’t even arrive to me in the first place via registered post and it was posted in Ireland so it likely only cost the seller about €3 to send in the first place.
This is going to put me out of pocket by about €10.
Fucking PayPal dickheads.
Currently on hold on the phone to them now for...... 15 fucking minutes. I pity the poor sod who’s going to get it in the ear from me shortly

Well that's a total bollox

Is there an alternative to PayPal?
I think I’m done with them and their ‘service’.
Think I posted a minor complaint before about a phone going faulty in the 12 month warranty period but PayPal won’t deal with any case over 6 months old. Thus halving any electronics years warranty to 6 months.

I fucking hate them

Is there an alternative to PayPal?
I think I’m done with them and their ‘service’.
Think I posted a minor complaint before about a phone going faulty in the 12 month warranty period but PayPal won’t deal with any case over 6 months old. Thus halving any electronics years warranty to 6 months.

I fucking hate them

After me giving out, yer man was nice and has emailed a form to fill out and PayPal willReimburse me the return postage costs. Minor pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back