What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (2 Viewers)

I was referring more to the kinda comparison they are making. 'i see a number of people' - unless he's willing to screen grab or quote then it's just some hypothetical subtweeting to me. I don't care about rugby or golf. It's more how something without evidence can spread on social media because it's what people want to hear. It might be true, if so have the balls to evidence it.

Is this your first day on the internet?

I'm about a week late to it but ...
EJscV_CWsAAKMFj

Sigh.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope to do my shopping there and then whitewater raft all the way down to the new Central Plaza Shopping district and do more shopping before finishing my day shopping in the Grafton Quarter.

I hope to do my shopping there and then whitewater raft all the way down to the new Central Plaza Shopping district and do more shopping before finishing my day shopping in the Grafton Quarter.
Finishing by you signing your new mortgage with BOI and giving a big thumbs up on RTE.

Well actually the proposed site for the white water nonsense is in the basin beside the CHQ building, which according to that flood map won’t be underwater....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back