I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

Democratic 2020 Presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard

View attachment 13134

I'm not sure if you know, but she's a dickhead. She hates dem queers, she's mad hawkish, loves a bit of blowing up foreigners from above, loves calling Muslims Terrrsts, Fox News can't get her on enough, everyone's favourite Tucker Carlson has been fawning over her for years, and Trump very nearly recruited her for his cabinet.

She's a Democrat In Name Only. She's ah-ight looking, but horn?

Overruled.

I'm not sure if you know, but she's a dickhead. She hates dem queers, she's mad hawkish, loves a bit of blowing up foreigners from above, loves calling Muslims Terrrsts, Fox News can't get her on enough, everyone's favourite Tucker Carlson has been fawning over her for years, and Trump very nearly recruited her for his cabinet.

Overruled.

I couldn’t care less if she skinned living babies, horn is horn

I haven't made up my mind on her music yet.....but Angel "the body"Olsen. :love:

375590069.jpg

Yer woman Georgia isn't very pretty but has some banging pop tunes. Be interesting to see how she does

I don't think Billie Eilish is gorgeous either, but maybe that's cos she's so young she just looks like a kid

Discovered this over the weekend. Good lord this woman is beautiful
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Overruled.
So you're saying.....she's bad? Oh that's a real horn killer

Yer woman Georgia isn't very pretty but has some banging pop tunes. Be interesting to see how she does

I don't think Billie Eilish is gorgeous either, but maybe that's cos she's so young she just looks like a kid

Discovered this over the weekend. Good lord this woman is beautiful
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dagny is fuckin class and she's totally lovely too

I have the absolute hots for Phoebe Waller Bridge, much like every other woman on the internet.

phoebe-waller-bridge.jpg

as always, gillian is looking flawless

901980304.jpg

Finally went back to and finished The Sinner season 2, my all time horn for pullman rages on, and will forever.

The-Sinner-season-3-Bill-Pullman-1772079.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back