Climate change global warming natural disaster freak weather etc. (8 Viewers)

Also younger people are more used to bike shares and car shares than we are, a lot easier to enter that market than trying to change the old one.

Very true,but although not directly related as such,when I see kids coming to school by car,and the route to drive is longer than it is to walk,and see things like how many kids don't even carry their own schoolbag to school,or the amount who don't use reusable water/drink bottles etc. I don't have huge faith.

Very true,but although not directly related as such,when I see kids coming to school by car,and the route to drive is longer than it is to walk,and see things like how many kids don't even carry their own schoolbag to school,or the amount who don't use reusable water/drink bottles etc. I don't have huge faith.
I've completely lost touch with reality since the Galway cycle bus started up

I keep messing with the theory that a lot of people (ie. my neighbours and most of the houses I pass going to work) just don't want to live in ireland in any shape or form. They want a cultivated acre ...
Fuck yeah! First thing people do when they build a house here is remove the hedge and spray roundup on everything. Why? Cos everyone else is doing it (apart from the hippies on the crossroads who don't even go to mass (i.e. us))

Latest in Ryan probably not reading the crowd. Reading the comments gives a fair idea of where people are at.

I'm supposed to be working but I really want to dig the stats on the last time we had a 10% car ownership thing going on.

Very clear that people cant see much beyond their current lifestyle, not that its any more than maybe 60 years going. I dont actually think he's suggesting somthing that isn't achievable or a step in the right direction.

What an awful future we are going to have

It is of course the Healy Rae who owns a pertrol station they wheeled out for that.

My multiple property owning landlord uncle always pulls out the "up to my eyes in debt and trying to pay off mortgages every week" anytime he's called on it. As far as he's concerned he's basically broke. With his three properties in Ireland and one in the centre of London.

He's not even taking the piss, he honestly believes he's hard done by.

Anyway, the Healy-Raes days are numbered, Kerry will rise up!

Ugly stuff

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To me, it looks like a middle class bloke trying to disrupt the train - public transport (the greenest way to travel) and a lot of working class people who rely on it getting really pissed off with his disregard to them.
Imagine trying to get home in the evening after a long day and some dickhead, unannounced, gets up under the pretence of ‘rebellion’ and tries to fuck everyone’s evening. It’s not really getting people on board or disruptive to government which is ER’s MO

Disrupting the trainline, of all things, does seem like a dumbest of the dumb when it comes to green ideas, but all the lads loving getting a free dig in, real fucking heroes there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back