Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (2 Viewers)

I briefly had the paid version of bumble there. Totally different deal.

How so? I was tempted to do the same on OKC because I went from local-only to 'Anywhere' just for a looksee and my likes shot up. Not sure I have the wherewithal for long-distances but 250+ likes can't all be wrong... or can't all be after free English lessons, which seems to be a thing.

Got a 4 week relationship out of OKC already. Seemed to be set fair but went sour in the space of 24 hours... definitely dodged a bullet.

Do you people respond to messages from people you're not interested in? I don't bother, it seems to be the standard behavior and makes sense
Not any more. My skin has got thicker. Easier to not engage than to have to extract yourself from pointless, directionless chats. Or ghost... there's a cohort that seems happy to chat for a while and just disappear.

I don't log in too often, and because my phone is geriatric in tend to only put the app on when it's needed. Anywho it transpired I'd missed a match with some lady who looked interesting so I paid the 3eu overnight thing to buy back into the match. All of a sudden I'm could see all the women's profiles who've swiped me without engaging unless I think it's worth it. Kinda thinking jumping in every few weeks and paying the 3eu might be a better use of time for all parties involved.

Do tell...
OK. Hadn't deleted/suspended the app as it was still early days, but I wasn't active on it. She didn't like one of my pics (said I was better looking than it implied) so I changed it. She saw it had been changed, accused my of looking around for something better (I wasn't, I was more than happy with how we were getting on and told her as much), called me a cunt and bade me good luck. A little bruised, if wiser.

OK. Hadn't deleted/suspended the app as it was still early days, but I wasn't active on it. She didn't like one of my pics (said I was better looking than it implied) so I changed it. She saw it had been changed, accused my of looking around for something better (I wasn't, I was more than happy with how we were getting on and told her as much), called me a cunt and bade me good luck. A little bruised, if wiser.
Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back