Upcoming Gigs of Interest (8 Viewers)

i mean, as youtubers go, Dan's not the worst, but still

giphy.gif

Is the WAV ticket site safe to use? It doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.
Maybe the phone line is better?

Can you buy tickets from the venue anymore?

All my time going to gigs, (less these days) but I've never bought tickets online.

just a reminder -
Saturday 12th October 2019 @ Grand Social
DEZERTER and THE BLOWINS
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dezerter is the same night as Protex. I can't go to either unfortunately.

Was going to go to Helmet tonight but it's sold out. Not bothered enough to chase a ticket.

Is the WAV ticket site safe to use? It doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.
Maybe the phone line is better?

Can you buy tickets from the venue anymore?

All my time going to gigs, (less these days) but I've never bought tickets online.

Hi, your friendly Whelan's representative here. Yes, WAV is safe to use, but one tip I have which will give you ultimate satisfaction is to go to the Buy Tickets button on the event page. It will take you out of the Whelan's site and directly into the ticket software (seatadvisor) so that you can see the secure padlock at the checkout stage. Wavtickets.ie and the Tickets tab on the Whelan's site are embedded via an iframe so you can't see the padlock. Alternative right click the Buy Now button and click open in new tab (again bringing you directly to seatadvisor).

If you'd like to check seatadvisors security certificate you can fine it here: https://www.seatadvisor.com/PCI/SeatAdvisor_PCI_2019_Certificate.pdf

That said, we've been trying to move away from this system for ages and a new website is in the works.

You can also call us on 01 4780766 from 9:30-7pm (Mon-Fri)

Which gig are you looking to buy tickets for?

Last edited:
Deaf Kids and BB84 tonight. Gonna be killer and definitely not because I'm playing it.

Hi, your friendly Whelan's representative here. Yes, WAV is safe to use, but one tip I have which will give you ultimate satisfaction is to go to the Buy Tickets button on the event page. It will take you out of the Whelan's site and directly into the ticket software (seatadvisor) so that you can see the secure padlock at the checkout stage. Wavtickets.ie and the Tickets tab on the Whelan's site are embedded via an iframe so you can't see the padlock. Alternative right click the Buy Now button and click open in new tab (again bringing you directly to seatadvisor).

If you'd like to check seatadvisors security certificate you can fine it here: https://www.seatadvisor.com/PCI/SeatAdvisor_PCI_2019_Certificate.pdf

That said, we've been trying to move away from this system for ages and a new website is in the works.

You can also call us on 01 4780766 from 9:30-7pm (Mon-Fri)

Which gig are you looking to buy tickets for?

Missed the last line.....Deerhunter. Got one.

Pixies confirmed for Galway on July 17 and iveagh gardens Dublin on July 18 2020. Tickets on sale this Friday.

Pixies are not shit, less of this reactionary stuff on here. They're a very good pop-rock band with some cool guitar freakout bits who got way overpraised and beloved by the kind of lads who would have been into Dire Straits 10 years before.

Not that i'm gonna go to this gig or anything, get a grip, Pixies split up in 1992 or something and never reformed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back