Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Trying to avoid doing it at home. Have started putting a blanket over me at night this week but I think the next time I change my bedding I'll have to get the winter duvet out.
Yeah I don't mind the auld jumper in the evenings. It's the chill in the morning that gets ya. Keeps you in bed that bit longer.

I had to buy a ticket to see Iris Dement in Glasgow in January because I don't know if she's going to play here or not.

I didn't notice that Nick Mason tickets had gone on sale and there are only overpriced back row tickets left so I'm not going. More of a minor relief, that one.

The lad who sits beside me at work keeps cracking his knuckles, like, all of them together in one go, with maybe one or two additional cracks that he missed. I don't have this skill myself, I'm unable to crack them at will. Do people get some nagging sensation in their hands that can only be relieved by crackling the knuckles or is it just a reprehensible habit?

The lad who sits beside me at work keeps cracking his knuckles, like, all of them together in one go, with maybe one or two additional cracks that he missed. I don't have this skill myself, I'm unable to crack them at will. Do people get some nagging sensation in their hands that can only be relieved by crackling the knuckles or is it just a reprehensible habit?
Its definitely a habit. Listening to someone do that makes me want to puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back