Your work situation (14 Viewers)

I'm back in college now and work are paying for it. It's going ok so far. I'm really glad to be doing it because I never thought I'd finish out my degree. It's a long time since I left college first time around.

That's great to hear - fair play to you for heading back. Best of luck with it!

I'm back in college now and work are paying for it. It's going ok so far. I'm really glad to be doing it because I never thought I'd finish out my degree. It's a long time since I left college first time around.

Fair play

also

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd love to do my H Dip (which is what qualifies me for what I currently do) over again now, having at least some clue of what it's all about. So much of it went over my head the first time around and I would have prioritised according to exams rather than developing real-life acumen. Of course I'm not actually so stupid as to do it all again while paying full whack this time around to end up no new qualifications but it would actually be very helpful.

I'm hoping to take on another MA, for no real reason but also for reasons. I guess enough time has passed between the hell of my first one and now. But anyway, anyone managed to work a full time job and do a part time masters? This one is in UX Design

I'm hoping to take on another MA, for no real reason but also for reasons. I guess enough time has passed between the hell of my first one and now. But anyway, anyone managed to work a full time job and do a part time masters? This one is in UX Design
It's totally do-able, and by the sounds of the title your company might pay for that (?) so they should be totally accommodating.

My GF just started a 2 year part time masters through work. One weekend a month but she’s already hitting the books hard. Can’t afford to fall behind so has to get assignments done in any free time.
Basically say goodbye to most free time until the semester is over

It's doable but tough going. I'm only 2 weeks into a degree course and already finding it hard going, just trying to balance work, family and the workload. It's been hard getting into the routine of studying again but I am glad I'm doing it.

Our Executive Retreat is on (I'm not an executive)

For a rally-the-troops/pep talk/motivational speech they brought in the Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden

It was apparently "pretty cool"
Weren’t there a few lads who claimed that particular honour? How’d that work out.

Weren’t there a few lads who claimed that particular honour? How’d that work out.
I think it was the lad that wrote the book - Robert O'Neill

I don't know which guy he was in Zero Dark Thirty

All I do know is that I am going to kill my objectives for the rest of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
  • chris d
  • ernesto
  • S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back