Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (5 Viewers)

Its his garage/punk album. Different pace to anything that generally comes out of hollywood. really didn't like it myself for years actually, kinda 2/3rd watch was where it clicked with me.
It probably doesn’t help that I don’t like the style of movies he was homaging in that particular one either. I just wanted it to end. In fact, I might just have turned it off.

It probably doesn’t help that I don’t like the style of movies he was homaging in that particular one either. I just wanted it to end. In fact, I might just have turned it off.

yeah thats fair - don't worry, it didn't end anyways.

I paved the way for machete which is amazing, and for hobo with a shotgun which is almost unreachably dark (not like game of thrones) and actually i'd forgotten starred rutger hauer.

ca45c35b5a9832e67ebadeab526f0b0f10d51dca.jpg

Coming to light?? This was already known and not hidden and they're all going to get away with it as well.

read this AMAZING interview with Epstein's bodyguard

I'd never heard of them before! Yeesh. Amazing what you can get away with if you're white, male and rich.

I'd never heard of them before! Yeesh. Amazing what you can get away with if you're white, male and rich.
White?? Listen, both Epstein and Maxwell were Jewish which, depending on your point of view, either makes you or me antisemitic.

Anyway, my case of Epstein Brain is getting worse by the day.

I've spent a lot of time wondering why I've not had a lot of success as an artist, as in, not found the money to therefore have the time to do big residencies or work with people with resources to help me.... This reminded me of a real road block that started many moons ago. If you don't have the money to get you into the colleges to meet the contacts...Well you're not going to have them, are you?

Every institution and university is complicit, completely corrupt and should be burnt to the fucking ground

death to Bill Gates.

I've spent a lot of time wondering why I've not had a lot of success as an artist, as in, not found the money to therefore have the time to do big residencies or work with people with resources to help me.... This reminded me of a real road block that started many moons ago. If you don't have the money to get you into the colleges to meet the contacts...Well you're not going to have them, are you?

See Also Bimm / Irish music press / Irish festival circuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back