What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

Black Earth Rising - Netflix drama about the prosecution of protagonists of the Rwandan genocide, 20 years or so later. I'm liking this a lot. It's well informed and mostly credible. First Netflix production in some time I haven't wanted to turn off after two episodes.

Just finished season 1 of Snowfall. Its not perfect but its good with a super soundtrack

Cardboard over here.

Ep 1 was directed by Spielberg and has some cool camera work.

Ep 2 i feel would never have stood up in court.

The music is excellent. Every episode is feature length, this might roll into next may.
They are all superb..right up until the 80s when it all goes horribly , horribly wrong.

Steamy 80s style pre-watershed 'risque' scenes accompanied by saxophone music. Funny music every time Columbo appears on screen. Columbo leading the kids on a march as he plays funny music on the tuba...some highlights to look forward to

I saw the play that became the pilot episode for Columbo; Prescription: Murder, in The Grand Opera House in Belfast. Columbo was played by Dirk (The A-Team's Faceman) Benedict. It was fantastic.

I'd never really watched Columbo properly to be honest, my bf is pretty into it and in true hipster style was only really aware of Peter Falk/Columbo from Der Himmel uber Berlin. Was in Gorey this weekend with no working phone or internet and settled down to watch one, and was hooked. My Columbo stanning can only grow from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back