Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

I had And Their Refinement playing throughout the house, instilled a level of calm at bedtime that we haven't seen in a while! They really need to make a new album, it's been far too long. I thought maybe one was in the works when they did the NCH show.
same, though I refer to it as 'the pink one'. Was poorly last week and was waking up for several hours every night in the middle of the night. Put this on to sooth the nerves and the mind. It worked a treat.

The Numero Group's going-out-of-the-CD-business sale closes tomorrow. I took the plunge and bought the 11-disc Unwound box set for half price. The postage is a bit mad coming from the States, but all in all it's only about €20 more than what I paid for the Husker Du box a couple of years ago.

The Numero Group's going-out-of-the-CD-business sale closes tomorrow. I took the plunge and bought the 11-disc Unwound box set for half price. The postage is a bit mad coming from the States, but all in all it's only about €20 more than what I paid for the Husker Du box a couple of years ago.
Thanks for the tip. Finally ordered the Bedhead box and live CD. Dallied because I have all the vinyl since release but this will be handy to have.

This popped up on her Facebook the other day
67618214_2547278838628939_4695950888773091328_n.jpg

It seems everyone who was on planet Earth at the time saw this episode

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This popped up on her Facebook the other day
67618214_2547278838628939_4695950888773091328_n.jpg

It seems everyone who was on planet Earth at the time saw this episode

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i'd no idea that was him

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back