Upcoming Gigs of Interest (8 Viewers)

Ah bollocks, I had no clue that was on. I've never seen him and would like to.

I didn't go either. Totally forgot about it TBH. I haven't been that bothered about going to gigs lately. I did see him a few years ago in the academy. Great gig. It was the tour for perpetual motion people which is great album. I was disappointed with the follow up.....transangelic angel.

I didn't go either. Totally forgot about it TBH. I haven't been that bothered about going to gigs lately. I did see him a few years ago in the academy. Great gig. It was the tour for perpetual motion people which is great album. I was disappointed with the follow up.....transangelic angel.
same story with the gigs too. Academy was great, the follow-up in the Tivoli wasn't good at all. Haven't heard anything about the gig the other night.

WILLIAM SHATNER
LIVE ON STAGE FOR CONVERSATION AND Q&A
AFTER A SCREENING OF STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN

Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Dublin
10th March 2020

Tickets on sale this Friday 2nd August at 9am

Set phasers to stun and beam yourself to Bord Gais Energy Theatre on 10th March 2020 for an unforgettable night with the one and only WILLIAM SHATNER, live on stage. Audiences will enjoy a screening of the classic film “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan” on the big screen, followed by a live conversation with the one and only “Captain James T. Kirk.” A limited number of VIP tickets will be available which include premium seating and a photo opportunity with Mr. Shatner.

William Shatner will be sharing fascinating and humorous stories from portraying the original Captain Kirk in the “Star Trek” television series and movies, and from his career spanning over 50 years as an award-winning actor, producer, director and writer. Fans will also have a chance to ask Mr. Shatner their question during the audience-led Q&A.

Don’t miss your chance to see a Hollywood legend in this thrill-of-a-lifetime evening.

About William Shatner
William Shatner has cultivated a career spanning over 50 years as an award-winning actor, director, producer, writer, recording artist, and horseman. In 1966, Shatner originated the role of “Captain James T. Kirk” in the television series Star Trek, a show that spawned a feature film franchise where Shatner returned as Captain Kirk in seven of the Star Trek movies, one of which he directed. He’s won Emmys and a Golden Globe for his portrayal of lawyer “Denny Crane” on both The Practice and Boston Legal. He received four more Emmy nominations as well as other Golden Globe and SAG Award nods.
His love of music inspired him to record the critically acclaimed album Has Been. William Shatner’s book, Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man, appeared on the NY Times Bestseller list, and his newest book, Spirit of the Horse: A Celebration in Fact and Fable, was released in May 2017. Shatner continues to act, write, produce and direct while still making time to work with charities and further his passion in equestrian sports. He and his wife, Elizabeth and three married children live in Los Angeles.

Tickets go on sale this Friday 2nd August at 9am from:-

All usual Ticketmaster outlets Nationwide
24hr Credit Card Bookings 0844 277 4455 (ROI) / 0844 277 4455(NI)
Book on line www.ticketmaster.ie

WILLIAM SHATNER
LIVE ON STAGE FOR CONVERSATION AND Q&A
AFTER A SCREENING OF STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN

Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Dublin
10th March 2020

Tickets on sale this Friday 2nd August at 9am

Set phasers to stun and beam yourself to Bord Gais Energy Theatre on 10th March 2020 for an unforgettable night with the one and only WILLIAM SHATNER, live on stage. Audiences will enjoy a screening of the classic film “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan” on the big screen, followed by a live conversation with the one and only “Captain James T. Kirk.” A limited number of VIP tickets will be available which include premium seating and a photo opportunity with Mr. Shatner.

William Shatner will be sharing fascinating and humorous stories from portraying the original Captain Kirk in the “Star Trek” television series and movies, and from his career spanning over 50 years as an award-winning actor, producer, director and writer. Fans will also have a chance to ask Mr. Shatner their question during the audience-led Q&A.

Don’t miss your chance to see a Hollywood legend in this thrill-of-a-lifetime evening.

About William Shatner
William Shatner has cultivated a career spanning over 50 years as an award-winning actor, director, producer, writer, recording artist, and horseman. In 1966, Shatner originated the role of “Captain James T. Kirk” in the television series Star Trek, a show that spawned a feature film franchise where Shatner returned as Captain Kirk in seven of the Star Trek movies, one of which he directed. He’s won Emmys and a Golden Globe for his portrayal of lawyer “Denny Crane” on both The Practice and Boston Legal. He received four more Emmy nominations as well as other Golden Globe and SAG Award nods.
His love of music inspired him to record the critically acclaimed album Has Been. William Shatner’s book, Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man, appeared on the NY Times Bestseller list, and his newest book, Spirit of the Horse: A Celebration in Fact and Fable, was released in May 2017. Shatner continues to act, write, produce and direct while still making time to work with charities and further his passion in equestrian sports. He and his wife, Elizabeth and three married children live in Los Angeles.

Tickets go on sale this Friday 2nd August at 9am from:-

All usual Ticketmaster outlets Nationwide
24hr Credit Card Bookings 0844 277 4455 (ROI) / 0844 277 4455(NI)
Book on line www.ticketmaster.ie

Class!!

Oren Ambarchi/Declan Synnott - Soundhouse
Russian Circles/No Spill Blood - Button Factory
The Dwarves/The Bonevilles - Grand Social

All next Thursday the 8th.

Björk 3arena November 28. Seems ambitious to me. Presale via MCD and on general sale Friday morning.

Björk 3arena November 28. Seems ambitious to me. Presale via MCD and on general sale Friday morning.
I can't make sense of how they decide who they think will sell out the 3Arena. I think Bjork kinda makes sense. Like, Dido is playing there soon.

Though one of the best gigs I was ever at was in the 3Arena and there were about 10 people there. It was Ray Davies and me and @Lili Marlene went and it was great fun.

Wonder how much the Bjork tix will be! I'm definitely gonna try for some, but hoping it won't break the bank as its a stingy month.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back