BREXIT (4 Viewers)

No we don't, london is our rightful capital and Boris might just take us back.
I will compromise and offer Ireland with direct rule by the an all-DUP assembly in Stormont. Where they take their orders from is not our business.

This is the new backstop proposal.

Ireland ruled by an AI approximation of Arlene Foster for a 100 year cooling off period.

Kilkenny global centre for cricket..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't understand all this crap about "only 0.2%" of the country voting for him. Do they think he wasn't a member of the conservative party when they voted for them in 2017?

I'd a feeling about BJ yesterday that i couldn't quite pin down, this seems to sum it up though.

Johnson cannot disillusion anyone, for no one is under any illusion that he is truthful or trustworthy, honourable or earnest.

Yeah Boris kind of went berserk after a long qeustion from Corbyn who was very calm and measured by comparison. Labour have now rolled back and decided to wait to hold a no confidence vote which the Lib Dems certainly want and the SNP most likely to. Whether it is the best strategy or not they will need to be able to work with those two parties.

Yeah Boris kind of went berserk after a long qeustion from Corbyn who was very calm and measured by comparison. Labour have now rolled back and decided to wait to hold a no confidence vote which the Lib Dems certainly want and the SNP most likely to. Whether it is the best strategy or not they will need to be able to work with those two parties.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back