Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Also, the one racist guy I fucking hate in work keeps knocking on his desk loudly when he wants to get my attention to ask me a question. He's an ignorant pig and I genuinely hate him so much. I wear headphones so I refuse to aknowledge him when he does that and pretend I cant hear so he has to get up and come over to me, you know, like a fucking human.

I'm also in a terrible mood lmao.

Every-time an artist move to LA/California and their music inevitably becomes buddhist-shopper hippy dippy crap.

I got some kind of watermelon iced drink in Insomnia earlier but there didn't seem to be any actual watermelon in it, just a few scoops of pink powder from a tub which went watermelon color when blended with ice. €3.50 they charge for that garbage.

Left it too long between shaves again. putting it off because i know it's going to be really painful. again.

Also my cat is still dead and I'm still sad

Left it too long between shaves again. putting it off because i know it's going to be really painful. again.

Also my cat is still dead and I'm still sad
I have to shave every day or my itchy face wakes me up in the night.But I don't.

Also..sorry about your cat. We had to put our dog down last year ,what a sad day. I still miss him

Users who are viewing this thread

• egg_
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back