Upcoming Gigs of Interest (3 Viewers)

Putting this on Thursday.

Really hoping to make it along to this!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a spare ticket for Neil Young and Bob Dylan this weekend if anyone is interested? Face value but that also includes free transportation from Dublin to Kilkenny (and back again).

Aldous Harding and New Order playing without me being there to listen should be a pivotal moment in me being more proactive about buying tickets.

Anywhooo I got a ticket for the seoda shows gig in limerick, the line up is rediculous for the price. I'm not even sure where I'm gonna sleep.

"it is understood tickets that were being resold were Platinum tickets priced at €140 each. The selling price for a standard ticket was originally between €39.50 and €42."

I've always thought paying over the odds for tickets was ridiculous. Live gigs are for the most part overrated in my opinion.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong here,as I rarely go to gigs with a high demand for tickets.

That article says tickets can't be sold for more than face value or whatever. But doesn't ticket master do something where ticket price is dictated by demand,so the prices go up(or down) according to demand?
How does that factor in?

I guess theyve decided that there are enough people who'll put the price or ethics aside to make it worth doing. Wasn't it just a rebrand of some other rip anyways?

Platinum tickets are ticketmaster selling them, not being resold

What are Official Platinum Tickets? there are resale tickets on ticketmaster for same price too

Maybe I'm wrong here,as I rarely go to gigs with a high demand for tickets.

That article says tickets can't be sold for more than face value or whatever. But doesn't ticket master do something where ticket price is dictated by demand,so the prices go up(or down) according to demand?
How does that factor in?

The ticketmaster site states

1.6 The Ticket Exchange further provides a safe place for customers to purchase Resale Tickets at a fair price, as we impose a cap on the amount sellers can list their Resale Tickets for sale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back