Recently Purchased (3 Viewers)

Just received this today. A nice piece of Irish rock history. Unfortunately I just discovered the 45 setting on this record player doesn't work
IMG_20190709_162828.jpg

The Necks - Live In Berlin video USB

Might be as close as I get to a live Necks gig for a while.
I presume you’ve seen that The Necks are performing on the new Swans album? Would be amazing if they toured together.
34EDBD81-D094-4162-B2CE-5EE5498DF031.jpeg

I presume you’ve seen that The Necks are performing on the new Swans album? Would be amazing if they toured together.
View attachment 12911
Yeah, saw that. I'd be curious to hear it but not enough to guarantee buying it. Their Underworld collaborations were... interesting.

No takers for a Dublin date this year, apparently. I might have to get back in the game.

Bleeding rectum/ Flees and lice.
split(lp)
Larm campaign for musical destruction (lp. Japan 2008 issue)
V/A Six weeks records presents Disturbing the peace (lp)
Harvester (lp)
Knocked loose. Laugh tracks (lp)

Fucking right it is. Out of interest, would you rate it higher than all Planxty albums? I think Lunny and Irvine (with Paul Brady) both took their creativity to a new a level in 1976 post-Planxty.

An interesting take - I don't know whether I would be qualified to comment on that now - I definitely enjoy it as much, but I think the earlier Planxty albums would be the ones I prefer, tbh. I'll tell you what though, I definitely could do with checking out more of Lunny and Irvine's other later work, if you have any recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back