Words and phrases that are soooo...meh! Like meh (6 Viewers)

One saying that used to go around the office in my old job when we would be trying out something new and had no idea if it would work was "We'll just have to suck it and see."

*SHUDDER*

When someone is shiting on about the "artistry" on an album being better or worse than anything else, as if this vaguest of nondescriptive words means anything that could possibly be measured.

My new one is "innovate", which isn't necessarily a problem word innd of itself (I also hate the term "in and of itself"), but when people in the office use "innovative" to refer to any change they make to literally anything. "OMG Angela, your new checklist is really innovative, I love how you've STREAMLINED it and we now have only 20 checks instead of 30. This is just a GAME CHANGER ANGELA".

My new one is "innovate", which isn't necessarily a problem word innd of itself (I also hate the term "in and of itself"), but when people in the office use "innovative" to refer to any change they make to literally anything. "OMG Angela, your new checklist is really innovative, I love how you've STREAMLINED it and we now have only 20 checks instead of 30. This is just a GAME CHANGER ANGELA".
I nominate Angela for employee of the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back