What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

I am too.

I’m mad right wing

images

We watched Reservoir Dogs with the boys. They liked it. So did I, this was only my second time to see this film, the first was in the cinema when it was a new release. That's a good amount of time between viewings.

Watched some of BirdBox. Why did I get the impression this was a decent film? I think because it came out at the same time as Roma and I always mixed them up. Anyway, I should have known it was Standard Issue Netflix Bullshit.

Dirty Harry, the girlfriend actually wanted to see it. Used to love it when I was young and it definitely has it's moments. San Fran in that era, late night chases through the parks and rooftops. All a bit silly ultimately. Made me really want to watch season 5 of the Simpson's again though. Which I think I will do.

Dirty Harry, the girlfriend actually wanted to see it. Used to love it when I was young and it definitely has it's moments. San Fran in that era, late night chases through the parks and rooftops. All a bit silly ultimately. Made me really want to watch season 5 of the Simpson's again though. Which I think I will do.
Did the whole series a few years back. Some of the later films are atrocious

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back