What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

Ha, I loved it. It was a bit janky in jumping from scene to scene but i'd take that over the smooth, beautifully shot, slickly produced nothing Netflix puts out every 20 seconds.

Our dumb internet was down so we had to dig out a dvd for family film night. It was Ghost World. Funny enough to have the 17yo lolling. I've always thought the second half of the film drags. Buschemi and Thora Birch are so good in this.

Our dumb internet was down so we had to dig out a dvd for family film night. It was Ghost World. Funny enough to have the 17yo lolling. I've always thought the second half of the film drags. Buschemi and Thora Birch are so good in this.
Agreed. First half = perfect. Second half = I can barely remember what happens.

Hotel Mumbai .. nice terrorist romp . Not great but not brutal either.Enjoyable

The Bob Dylan Rolling Thunder documentary by Scorsese on Netflix. AMAZING! The live footage, the backstage footage, the footage of Dylan driving the tour bus, Dylan chatting up women at parties, playing in a ladies bridge club in Florida, playing in a high school gym to an audience of Native Americans, getting pissed, having fun and spouting nonsense at Jack Kerouac's grave, all in a wardrobe I would kill for. An embarrassment of riches.

The Bob Dylan Rolling Thunder documentary by Scorsese on Netflix. AMAZING! The live footage, the backstage footage, the footage of Dylan driving the tour bus, Dylan chatting up women at parties, playing in a ladies bridge club in Florida, playing in a high school gym to an audience of Native Americans, getting pissed, having fun and spouting nonsense at Jack Kerouac's grave, all in a wardrobe I would kill for. An embarrassment of riches.

Found it hard to watch. Crusty hippy Ginsberg talking shite and Dylan acting like he’s the messiah.
Arseholes in parties talking pretentious horseshit

Cringey as fuck overall but with a few nice performances in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back