• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
"No one cares about your dreams."
It's true you know.
Orly.jpg

So last night I had a Thumped dream (never had one before). We were organizing a massive Thumped battle of the bands, and all gathered in a courtyard. I'll be real, most of you were blurry faces or random stock people from my subconscious. We did photoshoots and kicked leaves around, which is very on brand.

I formed a band with @_Katie_ , my friend Laura (not on here you DON'T KNOW HER) and @ann post and we were AMAZING. Me and Katie both sang and BOTH played bass (??) and we were like "we need to sound like Shonen Knife (like, yes, I will join a band that sounds like Shonen Knife and has TWO bass players (???????????)).

Anyway, we faced a band with @rettucs and @Lili Marlene and @Cornu Ammonis and in a sad turn of events, I woke up before I found out what hapened or what you guys sounded like. TBH a HUGE proportion of my dream was the photoshoot in the leaves. So.

So last night I had a Thumped dream (never had one before). We were organizing a massive Thumped battle of the bands, and all gathered in a courtyard. I'll be real, most of you were blurry faces or random stock people from my subconscious. We did photoshoots and kicked leaves around, which is very on brand.

I formed a band with @_Katie_ , my friend Laura (not on here you DON'T KNOW HER) and @ann post and we were AMAZING. Me and Katie both sang and BOTH played bass (??) and we were like "we need to sound like Shonen Knife (like, yes, I will join a band that sounds like Shonen Knife and has TWO bass players (???????????)).

Anyway, we faced a band with @rettucs and @Lili Marlene and @Cornu Ammonis and in a sad turn of events, I woke up before I found out what hapened or what you guys sounded like. TBH a HUGE proportion of my dream was the photoshoot in the leaves. So.
GO hOME AND GO BACK TO SLEEP I NEED TO KNOW WHO WON (us, obvs)

Your all drone all the time (lets be honest, that's what you sound like no matter what you say your influences are) is no match for our onstage fight over what constitutes legitimate art.

I'm totally down for this band.

Guys, lets not act like in a real battle of the bands, a predominantly female punk pop with @ann post living on the hi-hats, japanese inspired group singing about ramen noodles wouldn't beat out some free jaz wanking...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's very nice but under my influence we look and move like this

so free-jazz or not the crowd are MESMERIZED by both our moves and our jheri curls

That's very nice but under my influence we look and move like this

so free-jazz or not the crowd are MESMERIZED by both our moves and our jheri curls

I can see this working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back