Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

What were you doing to manage that!?

the shoulder one was when I was on a flight and was putting on my coat when we landed. I had to contort my body a bit to not hit into the person next to me. Felt something twinge. 2 days later it was full on agony.

arse, I was acting the maggot, chasing after the missus' 10-year-old niece and something just went 'pop'.

arse, I was acting the maggot, chasing after the missus' 10-year-old niece and something just went 'pop'.

Oh I hate the pop. I was doing a yoga stretch at home 2 weeks ago today and typical stupid man shit I overstretched and felt a pop. Ironically the cure for my yoga related injuries are always to do more yoga, just in a sensible way

I've learned through old man injuries to leave the plane as close to last as possible.
oh, same. When flying Ryanair I always go for row 18 cos, when they open the front and back doors to disembark, everyone behind has gone out the back, and everyone in front as gone out the front exit. I normally wouldn't even glance up from whatever I was watching/reading, until I knew the place was mostly cleared. Dunno why I decided, this once, to tempt fate. Serves me right.

Oh I hate the pop. I was doing a yoga stretch at home 2 weeks ago today and typical stupid man shit I overstretched and felt a pop. Ironically the cure for my yoga related injuries are always to do more yoga, just in a sensible way
I normally stretch a lot in the gym. I've been out of the gym the last 2 weeks due to illness and being away. That was probably the problem. Seriously need to get my routine back on track. 2 weeks out of it at this age of my life, is like 6 months out of it when I was 10 years younger.

I normally stretch a lot in the gym. I've been out of the gym the last 2 weeks due to illness and being away. That was probably the problem. Seriously need to get my routine back on track. 2 weeks out of it at this age of my life, is like 6 months out of it when I was 10 years younger.

I'm on a 6 day a week DDP Yoga routine now. Most of the time I feel really loose and comfortable but Saturday is my day off and on Sunday, which is my toughest workout (because I don't work on Sundays and I only shoot for 6,000 steps as opposed to 10,000 every other day I picked Sunday as the day for it) I am noticably tighter starting out then I am on a Thursday or Friday.

I'm on a 6 day a week DDP Yoga routine now. Most of the time I feel really loose and comfortable but Saturday is my day off and on Sunday, which is my toughest workout (because I don't work on Sundays and I only shoot for 6,000 steps as opposed to 10,000 every other day I picked Sunday as the day for it) I am noticably tighter starting out then I am on a Thursday or Friday.
yeah, it's odd how that happens. I get the same. You can get on a roll where you feel good and can exercise every day. Then, take a break (even a single day), and everything shuts down. Tiredness kicks in, muscles get sore, etc. I suppose it's about finding the balance. I certainly haven't found it, nor do I expect to find it anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back