Banana Bread (1 Viewer)

hydromancer

Anyone got a good recipe for this I am trying to put a banana bread plan together I have some nice bourbon I can put into it.

First one sounds a tiny bit too rich. Might give the second one a go. Bonus that it's vegan! Cheers

When the second one gets made in our house it's always a double batch because it's so tasty. I brought one into work once and everyone loved it. It'll keep well for nearly a week as well.

I think I'll give that a go too, though I can't do nuts. Would it work as well without the nuts?

I can't cook or bake but even I once made relatively successful banana bread one time. It didn't rise..something to do with the flour I think.

It was tasty though. I had intended showing off to my missus but I'd eaten the whole thing by the time she got home

I think I'll give that a go too, though I can't do nuts. Would it work as well without the nuts?

I don't really take much notice of the nuts in it so maybe just lash in some more oats/banana to compensate? I think it usually comes out quite dense so removing nuts shouldn't do too much to it. Maybe!

I love banana bread.Its more of a cake really.
And boy do I love cake

Maybe fruit like rasin or sultana instead of nut or chocolate lumps. I have pecan and walnuts just need to get some chocolate to melt and add to the wet mix. If I can a find a pestle and mortar I might try to crush some cardamom otherwise cinnamon and nutmeg will be my main two spice maybe I will grate some fresh ginger too will see..

Some interesting technique here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back