Fox News (1 Viewer)

Sake

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I follow Fox News on Facebook just to see the awful insanity in the comments. They're all rabid Trump fans. They would actually cast their vote for Trump. Really.

There’s more to life than a little money, you know. Don’t you know that? And here ya are, and it’s a beautiful day. Well, I just don’t understand it.

On several conversations, the three men discuss abuse and sexual scenarios involving children.

On two occasions, Mr Carlson lambasts charges against Warren Jeffs, who is in jail for child rape: "Now this guy may be a child rapist," he says, "I'm just telling you that arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old and a 27-year-old is not the same as pulling a stranger off the street and raping her."

When the show host describes 14-year-old girls at Mr Carlson's daughter's school sexually experimenting with each other, he says: "If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario."

Fox News criticism when Obama was in the White House.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Allegedly Fox News isn't defined as "News", and that's part of the reason it gets away with this sort of nonsense.
It's categorized as "Entertainment", which has a different set of guidelines, it's just called News but this is not indicative of anything. Especially not that it's News.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back