RSD 2019 - LIST (1 Viewer)

I had a quick look and couldn't find the Kristin Hersh album so I gave up, got nothing.

I'm going into Easons in a minute, I could get it for you if you want (if it's there, of course...)

I got the new flaming lips one earlier, wasn't mad busy
sorry, just saw this now. Very decent of you to offer, thank you.

I'm thinking now that I feel more vindicated whinging about RSD if I don't own a copy.

I also doubt (m)any of these made it to Ireland. Picadilly Recs in Manchester got a pile. Everywhere else seems not to have gotten more than 1 or 2.

Just saw that The Residents are releasing an unreleased album from before their official debut as a RSD release. The last time they did that it was only available on eBay within a couple of hours. Fucking shiteshow of a day.

Same thing happened again.

RSD is only a cod.

I bought Eric Dolphy Stockholm Sessions the day before RSD. Fuck RSD.

Although if you go on Residents FB page, people are putting up available copies, but think you need to be in the States to avail.

I think they had a couple of picture discs out alright. The one I was after was a box set containing 15 x 7" see-through vinlys of their early singles.

I see a copy of it here going on sale tomorrow. HHV mail from near Berlin for a tenner with FedEx but you can get a fiver off if you sign up to there newsletter.

I use them the odd time and they have an interesting catalogue but the prices go up and down allot sometimes really overpriced but then they also put lots of stuff on sale.

Same thing happened again.

RSD is only a cod.

I bought Eric Dolphy Stockholm Sessions the day before RSD. Fuck RSD.

Although if you go on Residents FB page, people are putting up available copies, but think you need to be in the States to avail.

I daw copies yesterday, I think spindizzy.

I see a copy of it here going on sale tomorrow. HHV mail from near Berlin for a tenner with FedEx but you can get a fiver off if you sign up to there newsletter.

I use them the odd time and they have an interesting catalogue but the prices go up and down allot sometimes really overpriced but then they also put lots of stuff on sale.
thanks a lot. Will try my luck first thing in the morning.

was watching the countdown to zero last night at 11pm. It went straight from 'on sale in 0 minutes' to 'Not Available'. The website also crashed. I doubt all the extra traffic was because of this release alone, but can't have helped. Lots of folks looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back