Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Except most of the time you don't even have to listen to know it's a completely different band. Or 2 or 3 seconds is enough to know and I believe that won't count as a play

Played a gig last night and got 100 quid. Nice enough for a couple of hours'work. But as I drove home I realised I'd been on the road since 8 and wouldn't get home again until 2 that it's a good job I don't do this for a livng.

A minor complaint as getting paid for a hobby is no bad thing and I did it for years for fuck all.

Played a gig last night and got 100 quid. Nice enough for a couple of hours'work. But as I drove home I realised I'd been on the road since 8 and wouldn't get home again until 2 that it's a good job I don't do this for a livng.

A minor complaint as getting paid for a hobby is no bad thing and I did it for years for fuck all.

Is your band rockabilly goodtime fun? I might have a gig for you.

Also speaking of digital music services. Why would there be the same album listed a number of times under an artist. I don't mind so much when it it clearly marked "xxth anniversary remaster" or something but sometimes it's the SAME ALBUM.

Also speaking of digital music services. Why would there be the same album listed a number of times under an artist. I don't mind so much when it it clearly marked "xxth anniversary remaster" or something but sometimes it's the SAME ALBUM.

IIRC there are 2 versions of Sparklehore's "It's a wonderful life" on Spotify

Hollywood Animated kids films getting stars to voice the characters.
Years ago there was really talented voice actors who would create iconic voices for cartoon characters, now they just get multi millionaire movie stars to do their own voices & pay them a fortune. Mel Blanc is turning in his grave.

I'm really disappointed with Michael Avenatti.
I thought he would be the guy to really put it up to Trump but it seems he's just as bad.

Currently in the process of buying a house.
Today I was getting a draft for the balance of the deposit at the bank. The bank teller put the wrong name on the deposit. Instead of solicitors, the teller put limited on it.

The solicitors he was making it out to, was only three doors away from the bank.

Was about to go into town to buy a record and then remembered it's Record Store Day. Ugh.

Was about to go into town to buy a record and then remembered it's Record Store Day. Ugh.

Aww. I'd have loved to have gone into town. But I'm too busy, I did get to drop into golden discs in Navan and the staff were making the best of it. They had a series of local musicians playing in the corner. They enthusiastically told me that they were open since 8am and that's why they didn't have what I was (half) interested in. They're usually quite grim in there. Let them have their day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back