Hopeworld Thread (1 Viewer)

Richer Sounds, which has 53 stores, refuses to use zero-hours contracts and is one of the 14% of companies with a pay gap that favours women. Employee perks include access to company holiday homes around the world, including in European cities such as Paris, Venice and Barcelona. It donates 15% of profits, which last year stood at £9.6m, to charity
Wow! Plus the owner is a musician

Definitely a GG plot point that would warrant bringing Georgina back and forming an ill-advised truce so she can smoke her out.

The numbers are still very low but it's an upward trend which is at least positive.

I read some yoke by an 85-year-old a while ago, where he was talking about looking back on old photos of his retirement party and thinking "we were all so young"

And it made me think - old as I feel at times, there will come a time when I'll look back on me-in-2019 and think "man wasn't I so young".

And, somehow, this has kind of ... well, kinda changed my perspective a little bit, made me actually feel younger and more carpe-diem-ish, or something. I've been carrying this around with me and making myself smile for the last couple of weeks, and now I'm sharing with ye lads in the hope it'll do the same for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back