BREXIT (6 Viewers)

Ah! I'd just wang on.

You know... I actually edit these posts! (I edited this one when I realised I was reaching a word count of about 2,000).

not sure if this is a piss-take or not. The fact I can't tell the difference is enough to convince me Hook is an even bigger cunt than the massive cunt I thought him previously

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had a look at the Irexit party twitter feed and they're also saying that he's speaking at the thing.

@billygannon should do a brexit podcast or something, taking live questions from Thumpeders. I'd listen...
Yeah! I'd subscribe to that! How about Billy interviewing other people? Like that brilliant podcast before the repeal-the-8th referendum, speaking to people from both sides of the debate? Interspersed with Billy banging on about GBV?

The Irish flag is a depiction of the stereotypical Irish person.
The orange on the Irish flag represents the hair; the white is for the milky white skin; and the green represents the rotting, gangrenous genitalia.

True, but if you're trying to argue that the colour orange on the island of Ireland is not owned by unionists then, well, I wish you luck on your quest.

It's gold! as in Leprechaun gold. sheesh

I've spent ten minutes rewriting a response to this which has varied wildly between reasoned and factual, a recounting of personal anecdotes, and angry vitriolic abuse.

All I'm going to say is that you've no idea how upsetting I find this kind of talk.

I've spent ten minutes rewriting a response to this which has varied wildly between reasoned and factual, a recounting of personal anecdotes, and angry vitriolic abuse.

All I'm going to say is that you've no idea how upsetting I find this kind of talk.
There are some Protestant Leprachauns. Not many mind. You can tell by their webbed feet and hands.

Oh I apologize then, I didn't mean anything by it.

I'm definitely in the privileged position of having been a catholic growing up in catholic Ireland but now that i'm not religious at all I guess I don't take the religious aspects of the flag seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back