Choice Music Prize 2018 (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Is there a thread for 2018? Probably not.
Anyway I just listened to the Point Of Everything Podcast where they talked about this year's 10 albums. Obvs I haven't heard any of them (sorry delos) but it was a good show. They hyped up Kojaque and his album Deli Daydreams. My boys like rap so we listened to it in the car yesterday. TBH I was disappointed by it. My son was on point when he said he liked it but he needs a producer. As a concept album about "crappy" jobs I thought our Gaz did much better with Tidy Towns.

Is there a thread for 2018? Probably not.
Anyway I just listened to the Point Of Everything Podcast where they talked about this year's 10 albums. Obvs I haven't heard any of them (sorry delos) but it was a good show. They hyped up Kojaque and his album Deli Daydreams. My boys like rap so we listened to it in the car yesterday. TBH I was disappointed by it. My son was on point when he said he liked it but he needs a producer. As a concept album about "crappy" jobs I thought our Gaz did much better with Tidy Towns.

I did a 12 minute uninterrupted rant on it on my show this week. I love the o emperor record. I think the competition is a bit of a white wash though

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The young people love picture this. Selling out 5 nights at the point, or whatever it's called this week, is no mean feat. They must be doing something right. When I hear these type of bands I just see a plain white room with a white table & on the table is a glass of water and a plate of boiled celery.

The young people love picture this. Selling out 5 nights at the point, or whatever it's called this week, is no mean feat. They must be doing something right. When I hear these type of bands I just see a plain white room with a white table & on the table is a glass of water and a plate of boiled celery.

Wonderfully, RTE gave their album 1/5 16 days ago.

That "1 drink" song sounds like it was written at a songwriting camp in Hollywood. Not meant as an insult - if they wrote this unaided then I'm genuinely impressed at how current they made it sound
I have no idea what this refers to but now I’m singing in my head that horrible Barenaked Ladies song except it’s now:
“It's been one drink since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side
and said I'm angry”

THANKS BRAIN!

True story. I got in the car with my son the other day and hit the radio. There was a terrible song playing and we both looked disgusted. The song ended and the dj said "that was Picture This....", in sync we both did loud fake puking sounds. Proud moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back