The Friday bad times Michael Jackson thread (2 Viewers)

So this is thriller diddler night

Thats what I sang when I was listening to it last night

I think everyone had their mind made on him years ago. I'll get round to the doc some point soon. I watched a one minute interview with the director and two lads the other day and immediately went HE'S GUILTY, WHY WOULD ANYONE LIE?

My more nuanced view is as follows:

MJ wasn't above the law but he was beyond the norms of behaviour, and we made him that way. Whether guilty or innocent (based on the evidence I have seen I say innocent myself but understand why someone would say guilty) he was clearly quite damaged and it was our own fame industry that did it to him. Declaring him cancelled ten years after his death isn't going to change any of this, it sounds to me more like us trying to clear our own guilty consciences as a society.

Having said that, if all this hubbub is us starting to make the needed changes to society then good, maybe we'll stop putting 11 year old youtube sensations on Ellen or making new Justin Biebers or the like. If he's guilty then he's guilty and I assume more people will come out against him, if he's innocent then at least we're attacking a man who has already passed and hopefully the truth will out in time. I'd rather a dead innocent victim than a live one. I do feel bad for his kids though. I suppose their millions will console them, eh?

Yeah,it seems to be the case. Feels bad man

I only listen to him for the music anyway..Te whole band couldnt have been pedos surely

Yeah,it seems to be the case. Feels bad man

I only listen to him for the music anyway..Te whole band couldnt have been pedos surely
sorry I added a whole load possibly after you wrote that. You may not want to associate with someone like me right now.

I've seen like a billion twitter psychologists on both sides inform me with great authority that the body movements and tone of voice from the lads are classic, textbook signs of an abuse victim/liar who feels guilty [choose whichever fits]

What changes? Most child abusers haven't been made that way by 'the fame industry'.
Most child abusers don't trumpet their love of sleeping in the same bed as children on television documentaries, 10 years after they were publicly accused of child abuse, either. There's never anything normal about his story.

Ok. What changes though?
I believe fame can only be a bad thing and it's a form of child abuse to consciously put anyone under 18 (or thereabouts) on a world stage. I detailed some changes above but i'm not going to write up a comprehensive plan for destroying Hollywood.

Last edited:
Slow day in work, just had part 1 on there: thoroughly depressing.

There's no evidence beyond stories that could easily be fabricated (although testimony can be evidence in a fair case of course) but if they're lying then they're pricks of the worst kind and if they're telling the truth then Michael Jackson is a fucking monster. Jack the Ripper indeed. The documentary does itself a disservice by not allowing the other side to speak, it undermines its own credibility a bit, but I can't sit here and laugh in their faces saying they're liars.

Either way I won't be having any Friday Good Times Michael Jackson moments in the near future. Lock the thread, at least for now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back