People Who Died (4 Viewers)

I dunno, its worth checking out the video breakdowns on how that stuff was put together.

It was rave you could mosh to like.

a6919f2b-0738-48c8-a9e8-c2a4906135e9_large.jpg

Or,

I could mosh to the music I did actually like. Just did not get it. Still don’t.

Jesus lads, how about you don't take time out of your day to dance on the grave of a dead guy?

No one is dancing on anyone’s grave.
You’re being OTT. I’m Just stating a fact.
I remember him in the videos. Don’t think he actually sang on any material until their third album(?).
I do remember him dancing in earlier music videos.

No one is dancing on anyone’s grave.
You’re being OTT. I’m Just stating a fact.
I remember him in the videos. Don’t think he actually sang on any material until their third album(?).
I do remember him dancing in earlier music videos.

yeah there should be a rule that all pricks who die become sound after they die, and all musicians who were shit, become deadly after they die

new thumped rule
While it is true that it costs nothing to be nice I guess it also costs nothing to be a needless bitch about someone who just died so it appears we are at an impasse. True facts stated.

LOL

No i'm getting into this now. I can't wait for someone else to die so I can RAIL on them.

The last thing the lad would want would be us falling out over the fact that some of us were at ground zero for the biggest most fun scene since punk rock and some of us are just wet

So lets just agree that rave was great and let that be that

The last thing the lad would want would be us falling out over the fact that some of us were at ground zero for the biggest most fun scene since punk rock and some of us are just wet
Oh I didn't know you were at Joanna Newsom at the Sugar Club as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back