Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

The donkey only made it as far as the hedge, the horse got through it into our garden/yard. I knew when I saw how much of the hedgerow the guys cut over the last few weeks that it was only a matter of time before we'd have a visitor. There are men out in the rain now building a fence. Serves them right.
I feel ya. Kid woke at 4, didn't go back to sleep til 6. Up at 7 but took a while to get going. Late for creche, late for work. Have to work late now as a result and go to practice late.

I feel ya. Kid woke at 4, didn't go back to sleep til 6. Up at 7 but took a while to get going. Late for creche, late for work. Have to work late now as a result and go to practice late.
8 month sleep regression?

I FEEL YA BRO.

8 month sleep regression?

I FEEL YA BRO.
Nah, he's been sleeping really well (comparatively speaking, he's never actually slept well). But just took the hump for some reason last night and wouldn't go back down. In the past, probably would have just fed him but trying to cut down on night feeds. Of course we did in the end.

How are you coping man?

Nah, he's been sleeping really well (comparatively speaking, he's never actually slept well). But just took the hump for some reason last night and wouldn't go back down. In the past, probably would have just fed him but trying to cut down on night feeds. Of course we did in the end.

How are you coping man?
grand really. have them each down to 4 bottles with all the other stuff they eat, which makes life a lot easier. rubbish sleep at the minute. i am in and out of the room 5 times a night easily. then they are up for good at 4.30. in a transition period of moving from 3 to 2 naps during the day...

grand really. have them each down to 4 bottles with all the other stuff they eat, which makes life a lot easier. rubbish sleep at the minute. i am in and out of the room 5 times a night easily. then they are up for good at 4.30. in a transition period of moving from 3 to 2 naps during the day...
Aw that sounds rough. Really tricky adjusting to a new pattern. Sounds like the feeding is in order at least?

The Hot Rock by Sleater-Kinney came out 20 years ago. Christ, 1999 was a long time ago.

I had no interesting queer feelings about anything back then like that writer but man did I listen to that album obsessively.

The Hot Rock by Sleater-Kinney came out 20 years ago. Christ, 1999 was a long time ago.

I had no interesting queer feelings about anything back then like that writer but man did I listen to that album obsessively.
Didn't pick it up until a few years later but yeah I too played the bejaysus out of that album.

Didn't pick it up until a few years later but yeah I too played the bejaysus out of that album.

I had vaguely read about them in Melody Maker (fucking hell, RIP 2000?) and stumbled onto a festival performance while I was babysitting (!!) in someone's house that actually had music channels....

Looking at youtube it must have been this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

went out and bought the album the next day.

What a perfectly stupid pre-internet story.

LOL great festival

Reading-1999.jpg

excellent snapshot

Our microkitchen only has soya milk, which I am not down with. Better than gross nutty almond milk, but far inferior to oat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back