Favourite album?

• Chemical Chords

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Space Age / Body Study / Microbe Hunters / Instant 0 / Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It just took a minute or so to kick in for me, got one there

try code LABLIVE2019

Got two there because I was afraid to go back and change my selection from 2 to 1... if anyone wants it let me know

It just took a minute or so to kick in for me, got one there

try code LABLIVE2019

Got two there because I was afraid to go back and change my selection from 2 to 1... if anyone wants it let me know
Same code I was sent. Can you post the link?

Is that the link for general sale that opens tomorrow? It's the presale like I can't access. Might be work filters or somesuch but I would be used to getting a different message if so

Is that the link for general sale that opens tomorrow? It's the presale like I can't access. Might be work filters or somesuch but I would be used to getting a different message if so
I dunno, I see the presale option there, if there's a spinning thing beside "Happening now" on the right then give it a minute, it took ages for me

Picked up one earlier. Maybe im underestimating their popularity but will this sell out fairly quickly? Would have thought not but wasn't taking the risk at the same time

Picked up one earlier. Maybe im underestimating their popularity but will this sell out fairly quickly? Would have thought not but wasn't taking the risk at the same time
Trying to remember if the Tripod gig they played was sold out way back when. Think it might have been. I think their status has, if anything, risen since then. Plus you might get a bumper crowd for a 'reunion' show. Wouldn't expect it sold out super fast or anything but as well not to take any chances.

Margerine Eclipse didn't make much impression on me at the time but listening back today and yesterday it has shot up to number one in my personal Stereolab favorites chart

Trying to remember if the Tripod gig they played was sold out way back when. Think it might have been. I think their status has, if anything, risen since then. Plus you might get a bumper crowd for a 'reunion' show. Wouldn't expect it sold out super fast or anything but as well not to take any chances.

I think it might have been - I remember it being pretty rammed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back