Your work situation (5 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

alternateriker.png

Today it's the sound of heavy machinery and men shouting at each other in midlands accents. Yesterday I was almost deafened by this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

one of the people at work sent me a screen grab a day or two ago because of the Halloween costume - it resembled one i built a few years back. Anywho because i'm an awful person i picked up on the unfortunate placement of the magnifying glass in the caption and made a joke about that which went totally over their heads. was 100% in the fear that i'd completely offended them after and they finally just wrote back to say they just copped on about the magnifying glass so I'm pretty sure I will not go to jail for being awful after all. this is a relief.

Attachments

• samplimage.jpg
    samplimage.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 32
I ended up standing within five feet of Tommy Robinson earlier at work. I'd have told him he was a prick but I don't want to get fired or beaten up.

I'd really have to grapple with myself about whether the opportunity to punch that fuck in the face was worth losing my job over. And I'm not sure what conclusion I would come to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back