What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Widows. I liked it. It was exciting and unpredictable and I was genuinely invested in the characters. As with a lot of contemporary films it was about 20 minutes too long. Enjoyed all the performances, especially Farreller's

The Hole in the Ground. Irish horror in the vein of Hereditary or The Babadook. Bit dull tbh, all atmosphere and no pay off. I suppose the kid was good.

Boy Eeased. Interesting story, well acted.

The Favourite. Good, but did it live up to the hype? Some of the cinematography made me feel a bit queasy

Family film night. Good Morning Vietnam.
I hoped that Robin Williams being dead now would make me dislike him less. It didn't.
The sound is terrible in this film, I'd say I caught about 60% of the dialogue. It didn't help that the audio and video is out of sync on the version we rented from itunes. Add all that to the outdated references and I'd say the lads were lost.
Rubbish.

Not a movie, but I watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy over the weekend - the original TV series, on DVD. Bloody brilliant. They just don't make them like this anymore.

Leave No Trace. It was good. Interesting story that could lend itself to a longer treatment. Could make a great TV show. It's the woman who did Winter's Bone. Not quite as good as that but well worth a watch.

Just been to see Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse. IT WAS AMAZING. First time in... ever? that i've thought "i wish i'd seen this in 3d". Will be watching it again.

The Favourite ..I absolutely loved this movie . Was a bit on the raunchy side for my 12 year old but sure it was historical so no harm.

Best In Show..Not so raunchy but equally entertaining. A rewatch for me obviously

We also watched the first half of Big Lebowski before we fell asleep. I havent seen it since the ciinema but I forgot how good it is. Will watch the rest next week

Family film night. Good Morning Vietnam.
I hoped that Robin Williams being dead now would make me dislike him less. It didn't.
The sound is terrible in this film, I'd say I caught about 60% of the dialogue. It didn't help that the audio and video is out of sync on the version we rented from itunes. Add all that to the outdated references and I'd say the lads were lost.
Rubbish.
I live for family film night!

Its the best night of the week.Its so good to have a movie buff kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back