What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (7 Viewers)

mad stuff.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was reading about the city of Benin the other day, European colonists dismissed how it was laid out as savagery and burnt it to the ground before later realizing that it had been organized and planned according a form of mathematics Europeans hadn't discovered yet.

Last edited:
I was reading about the city of Benin the other day, European colonists dismissed how it was laid out as savagery and burnt it to the ground before later realizing that it had been organized and planned according a form of mathematics Europeans hadn't discovered yet.

Classic European colonists

Were they on twitter?

i just finished a book about aboriginal systems of farming which led the europeans to mistake australia for a magically bounteous land just there for the taking, including all the food stores and comfortable buildings which they helped themselves to while they 'discovered' new areas. then they wrecked the whole place with livestock in the space of a few years.

i just finished a book about aboriginal systems of farming which led the europeans to mistake australia for a magically bounteous land just there for the taking, including all the food stores and comfortable buildings which they helped themselves to while they 'discovered' new areas. then they wrecked the whole place with livestock in the space of a few years.

Is it a book that a light reader could handle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back