What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Still getting through Weeds. On the 2nd series now. It's watchable. Some story lines are really annoying, I hope they pay off. Does this pre-date Breaking Bad?

:D

I presume you're also watching Peppa? Don't worry about Daddy Pig - he shows his true mettle in the episode with the diving board
Mummy Pig’s visit to the fairground is amazing.

Also the whistling episode telephone conversation.

This dude.

latest

Sadly our peppa pig days are behind us. Did they ever go any further with the “Madame Gazelle is actually an Eastern European vampire” thing?

2nd season of Star trek discovery. i really like that it's a weekly release, instead of putting whole season out on one day. It builds the intrigue with Spock. Genuinely want to see where this story line arc goes.

I watched a bit of Back Street Girls last night - anime about 3 yakuza lads who are forced to undergo gender reassignment surgery and infiltrate the J-Pop scene. Nightmarishly insane with really weird animation. Lasted about 15 mins and gave up. It's on netflix

Watched all of Russian Doll in one sitting tonight. Very good, but as usual with this sort of thing, I think most of the philosophical or whatever allusions went over my head.
Watched this over the weekend

It was slightly better than the usual Netflix fare but not by much, as always it shied away from saying anything at the end because you must leave all shows open for season 2. The best thing was definitely Natasha Lyonne's hair.

Speaking of Natasha I'm onto Season 5 of Orange Is the New Black. No let up here, still really enjoying it. Timing my run nicely as well, should have caught up by the time S7 is released.

My wife started to watch Russian Doll so I rewatched 6 episodes. I thought it would be a slog to watch again but I enjoyed it and noticed loads of things. We watched the last two episodes for the first time together. They were really good. Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back