The WTF Thread (5 Viewers)

A lad in work keeps commenting on my hair. I recently cut it off quite short and he yelled "why did you cut your hair!?" at me. Twice now he's told me his girlfriend wants to cut her hair off and he's told her "pack your bags" and also keeps asking my "how long will your hair take to grow back."

:cautious:

do a reverse mohawk next

mohawk1.jpg

A lad in work keeps commenting on my hair. I recently cut it off quite short and he yelled "why did you cut your hair!?" at me. Twice now he's told me his girlfriend wants to cut her hair off and he's told her "pack your bags" and also keeps asking my "how long will your hair take to grow back."

:cautious:

Someone I matched with recently asked me if I'd be willing to shave my beard down. When I said my current plan was to grow it out for a year and then see how I feel she immediately unmatched me.

The beard is the best bit FFS, it hides my awful face.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had a haircut and beard trim yesterday and no one at work noticed : (
A while ago a girl in work who I sometimes include on the coffee run asked me "if I grew the beard travelling"? First of all I hadn't been travelling, hadn't been off at all, secondly I'd had the beard for about 12 years. I had gotten a haircut. Reminded me of when Homer gets the hair transplant in the Simpsons. She also used to slap arses at the Christmas party. Gas woman.

A while ago a girl in work who I sometimes include on the coffee run asked me "if I grew the beard travelling"? First of all I hadn't been travelling, hadn't been off at all, secondly I'd had the beard for about 12 years. I had gotten a haircut. Reminded me of when Homer gets the hair transplant in the Simpsons. She also used to slap arses at the Christmas party. Gas woman.

Did you not go completely clean shaven only a few months ago?
Or am I going mad?

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back