The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

Once again, the cabin crew initially refused, but the man threatened to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight, an act that would seriously inconvenience other passengers.
i think passenger inconvenience would have been a reasonable choice to make there

To get tickets in the front rows of the circle for Ryan Adams in the Olympia they are charging €166 for a VIP experience. Think they have overshot with that one.

Using Powered Cohorts to Speed Drug Discovery and Development

WuXi NextCODE is building the world’s largest whole-genome database comprising about one-tenth of Ireland’s population, or about 400,000 participants...

"The Irish government has been very supportive...Ireland has a heritage of being one of the most giving countries globally—well over 90% of people asked to volunteer have done so. "

He was specifically looking for a bastard that was black.
Because the colour of the rapist’s skin was black, hence ‘black bastard’.
I mean, I’m not condoning going around trying to provoke people of different skin colours into fights like a looney but I understand his crazy raging fuzzy logic

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cormcolash
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back