Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Mine:
I'm sure they'll add me at some stage to the list.
brian mooney, singer/guitarist from the idiots

did some of the bell X one lads not go to your school?
none of the Bell X1 went to The Christian Brothers in Lucan.

They're from Celbridge aren't they?

no but they all met in Salesian's College in Celbridge.

Paul Noonan grew up about 7 doors down from me in Lucan and used to babysit me for years.
swapping / cogging tapes and albums with my Da. his Da was my Primary School Principal and his youngest sister one of me best buddies as a kid. lovely family. the Da was gas altogether.

i actually went to see U2 on their Zooropa / ZooTV tour for my 13th birthday with me Ma & Da and 3 of The (Then Juniper) lads came with us. Dave Geraghty, Paul Noonan and Damien Rice, IIRC

none of the Bell X1 went to The Christian Brothers in Lucan.

no but they all met in Salesian's College in Celbridge.

Paul Noonan grew up about 7 doors down from me in Lucan and used to babysit me for years.
swapping / cogging tapes and albums with my Da. his Da was my Primary School Principal and his youngest sister one of me best buddies as a kid. lovely family. the Da was gas altogether.

i actually went to see U2 on their Zooropa / ZooTV tour for my 13th birthday with me Ma & Da and 3 of The (Then Juniper) lads came with us. Dave Geraghty, Paul Noonan and Damien Rice, IIRC
one of my mates is from Lucan. The band who played at his 21st were (or were to become) Juniper. He said that'd have been common enough in the early to mid 90s in Lucan.

one of my mates is from Lucan. The band who played at his 21st were (or were to become) Juniper. He said that'd have been common enough in the early to mid 90s in Lucan.
Yep they did a lot of covers and stuff when they started out. I was in a school musical with Damien Rice. As in I was in primary school, he was one of the adult parts. If he were ever to appear on Graham Norton or the like I have the most damning footage of that lad. It's glorious.

whatever happened to BellX1? They still seemed too big to have just disappeared.

I know Geraghty had some solo stuff going on and their touring drummer had his thing too (was very good, actually - can't recall the name but he supported everybody who played here around 10 years ago).

Surprised they disappeared the way they did.

whatever happened to BellX1? They still seemed too big to have just disappeared.

I know Geraghty had some solo stuff going on and their touring drummer had his thing too (was very good, actually - can't recall the name but he supported everybody who played here around 10 years ago).

You're thinking of Neosupervital for the touring drummer's solo thing. I always enjoyed his gigs.

Bell X1 did a series of anniversary gigs in vicar st last year, 4 or 5 nights. One of those "we play an album in full" dealies for their first 3 records I think and then a couple of other things. I went to the music in mouth one because I really liked that record. Paul Noonan has his fingers in a couple of other projects, does things in the NCH from time to time. I'm still on their mailing list and they still tour frequently enough.

My gf went to see them recently somewhere fancy AF..maybe the NCH.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back