Minor complaints thread (27 Viewers)

the one that took over from Jean Butler was in my year in college. She dropped out in first year to go be a full time riverdancer.

I bet she married the lad I was talking about and they now have a bunch or riverdancing kids. That's how it works I think.

Roddy Doyle and Ronan Keating.

They wouldn't tell us about Roddy Doyle though because he quite rightly had nothing good to say about the place.

una mullally was in the year above me in primary school

and i went to the same german summer school as aoibhinn ni shuilleabhain one time. she was kind of a hippy with bog metaller friends

these are my lames to fame

Mine:
I'm sure they'll add me at some stage to the list.

Minor complaint is that I've been trying to replace my addiction to crips (which, no fucking fair have mistakingly been marked as 5cents in the vending machine this week) with dried fruit. Was doing GRAND with the mangoes and straws, but got FIGS today. Jesus they're rotten. Don't taste like figrolls at all.

A guy I used to cook with in class in school is a TV cheif now or atleast sometimes. I think he was booted out of another school he had mad died hair and crazy doodles on his copybooks he used to even doodle on himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back